Welcome to our Website
SHANTHI SOCIAL SERVICES is a Registered Public Charitable Trust founded in the year 1996 by the Founder Promoter & Ex-CMD of Shanthi Gears Limited (a Public Limited Company manufacturing Industrial Gears & Gear boxes), to commemorate the memory of his wife in the best and befitting manner.
Its main motto is – “Service to Humanity is Service to God.”
“The Trust does not Solicit, Request or Accept any Donation.”
The Trust’s main object is to provide high quality services to poor people for their basic - educational, medical & other day to day needs. Its sole objective is selfless services for the general public and not for making any profits in any form or kind whatsoever.
It has the following divisions:
- Project Division - Education aid & support to Government schools, Child care development programs.
- Medical Centre - Consultation & primary medical care.
- Pharmacy - Branded medicines at highly discounted prices with 24 hour service.
- Diagnostic Centre - Quality services of medical testing with NABL accreditation.
- Radiology Services - State of the art CT, MRI, Full Field Digital Mammogram, Ultrasound 4D, X-ray, OPG, & BMD (Dexa Scan).
- Dialysis Services - World class ultra-modern Hemodialysis services.
- Blood Bank - High tech blood bank with latest equipments for testing & issue of blood & its related components with 24 hour service.
- Opticare Division - Provides Quality & Affordable Eye care services.
- Canteen - Hygienic & healthy food at highly subsidized rates.
- LPG Crematorium - For the cremation of the dead bodies with Ambulance & Freezer facilities.
- Petrol Bunk -Supply of Right Quality & Quantity of Fuel with 24 hour service.
Further it is to be noted that from the formation of the trust in 1996, the Trust has never requested, solicited or collected any amount as donation from anybody and the entire requirement of the funds to meet the object of the trust has been met so far by the Founder only and further he is also desirous of spending all his money, properties, resources and his whole time for meeting the objects of the Trust.